What kind of person should not be vaccinated against corona?
After being vaccinated, you can prevent others from becoming infected with the corona virus. According to the World Health Organization, those who have recovered from the corona virus infection should also be vaccinated as the infection can recur. In Nepal, this vaccine against corona virus is recommended for all age groups above 18 years.
Adherence to health safety standards, such as avoiding crowds, mandatory use of masks, keeping a distance of 2 meters from another person, and occasional hand washing with soap and water, should be continued.
People with the following conditions should not be vaccinated against corona:
– Persons under 18 years of age
– A person with anaphylaxis after receiving the first dose of the vaccine
– A person who has had a serious reaction to any other vaccine, needle, medicine or food before
– Until a person who is currently seriously ill or has a high fever recovers
– Corona can be vaccinated 30 days after infection#corona